Fear No Art presents The Dinner Party - - 9/16
at City Winery Chicago
About The Dinner Party
A completely new and different kind of show, host of Fear No ART, Elysabeth Alfano, invites three national or Chicago celebs and a known chef to a dinner party. Over food, wine, chocolate, Twitter and a few impromptu performances, the conversations flow! Filmed live and streaming on the “Splash” section of the SunTimes.com and on WindyCityTimes.com, buy your tickets and be a part of the party and live filming at Chicago City Winery. In addition to the live show, audience members enjoy large tastings of the chef’s appetizer and entrées, a wine pairing from City Winery, Voss Artesian Water from Norway and Vosges Chocolate. Twitter in questions for the stage guests and be eligible to win theatre tickets, dinner for 2 and more!
Don’t miss it! Tickets $40. Advance purchase necessary.
6:30pm Cocktails and 7:00 Start time. No seating past 7:15 pm when food is served.
September 16th guests include:
- Chicago Fire and Sex and the City TV star, David Eigenberg
- Second City Comedienne, Katie Rich
- Artistic Director of the Goodman Theatre, Robert Falls
- Chef Jason Vince of Nightwood
- With opening act pop singer, Yemi Marie
Chef Vincent will be making:
- *Holy Sh*t Corn Soup – with serious special ingredients and
- *Spit Roasted Slagel Farm Chicken with a Bitter Lettuce Late Summer Salad
- Limited Vegetarian options available. MUST request in advance.
Audience enjoys large tastings of appetizers and entrees, paired with wine from City Winery, Voss Artesian Water from Norway and chocolate from Vosges, along with unscripted conversation and a few impromptu performances and the chance to win great prizes!