We have created a cuisine that borrows from Mediterranean history – Italian, French, Spanish, Middle-Eastern cultures have been pairing simple and wholesome food with wine for centuries. With this in mind, our culinary team has created large plates to pair with your wine. Our award-winning wine list has over 400 unique producers from around the world, in addition to the more than 20 house produced wines sourced from vineyards in California, Oregon, Washington, Argentina and Chile.
Napa Locals Program
Local Perks Program:
- Must provide valid ID or piece of mail proving local Napa County Resident, All purchases must be made in person, 15% Off Bottle of Wine must be used same day as ticket purchase (may be used on retail wine or in house), Brunch discount excludes bottle wine list
- Brunch Discount: 25% off entire bill (every Saturday/Sunday)
- 15% off any Bottle of Wine with ticket purchase
- May be used on bottles of wine in restaurant or venue and must be consumed on site.
- For every 4 concert ticket purchases, receive the 5th show ticket free:
- Ticket purchases must be made in person at box office.
- Good for seated shows only (General Admissions shows do not apply).
- Includes ticket purchases made from 4.14.14 on.
The Restaurant seats 75 people just off of Main Street and includes a back-yard patio dining for an additional 40 people. The main bar includes 35 wines on tap, including 30 wines all sourced from local vineyards and wineries featuring the "rock star" winemakers of the Valley.
We make seating in our venue space available up to two hours before a performance and suggest you arrive at least one hour prior to ensure the best dining experience. If you are unable to make it for dinner before the show feel free to order food and drink at your seats throughout the show – no additional reservation required.
We have a private dining room for up to 30 people with it's own balcony over looking the Napa River and Opera House Plaza. Special unique access via elevator or stairs with rare backstage view of stage as well.
*Schedules subject to change due to private events and concerts. For today’s schedule check homepage or call 707.260.1600.
If you have tickets for the evening's performance, the seats you have purchased are yours for the evening and there is no need to make reservations. Seating begins 2 hours before the show's scheduled start time, unless otherwise noted. For General Admission shows, the seating is first come first served and reservations are not accepted.
If you do not have tickets but wish to reserve with us on the night of an event or show we do have limited seating times available so please call for your reservations.
Please contact our private events team at 707-260-1600 or email email@example.com. Also, you can learn more by visiting our Private Events Section Here.
Tap Room Bar & Restaurant
To a dining reservations please use the form below, or call our reservations desk at 707-260-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.