420 Funk Mob, 10,000 Maniacs, Aaron Alexander Klezmer Ensemble, Aaron Graves, Aaron Neville, Abandoned Lighthouse, A.C Newman (of The New Pornographers), Ace Reporter, Achinoam Nini (NOA), Acoustic Strawbs, Adam Christgau, Adam Levy, Adam Rogers, Adam Rudolph, Adira Amram, Adrienne Cooper, Adrienne Iapalucci, Aeroplane Pageant, Aimee Mann, Al Kooper, Al Stewart Alaa Najii from Iraq, Alan Vega, Alasdair Roberts, Alec Gross, Alela Diane, Alejandro Escovedo, Alex Berger, Alex Kontorovich, Alex Wong, Alexa Wilding, Alexa Wilkinson, Alhambra, Ali Wong, Alice Smith, Aliza Hava, Allen Toussaint, Allison Moorer, Altan, Alternate Routes, Amber Rubarth, Amel Larrieux, Amichai Lau-Lavie, Amit Carmeli, Among the Oak & Ash, Amos Lee, Amy Allison, Amy Correia, Amy Helm, Amy Schumer, Amy Speace, Amy Ray, Amy Ziff, Anais Mitchell, Anat Cohen, Anders Parker, Andrew Belle, Andrew Bird, Andrew VanWyngarden, Andromeda Turre, Andy Friedman, Andy Hendrickson, Andy Statman Project, Andy Zipf, Angel Band, Angel Taylor, Angelique Kidjo, Anna Copa Cabanna, Anna Ternheim, Anne Lieberwirth, Annie and the Beekeepers, Annie Lynch, Anoushka Shankar, Anti-Social Music, Anton Fig, Anuhea, Aqualung, Ari Hest, Asaf Avidan & The Mojos, Asphalt Green, Asylum Street Spankers, Audra Mae, Audrey Niffenegger, Automatic 4, Aztec Two-Step, B. Satz, Bajah and the Dry Eye Crew, Bakithi Kumalo, Ballin’ the Jack, Baron Vaughn, Barrett Foa, Barry Altschul, Basya Schechter, BeauSoleil, Bebel Gilberto, Ben Allison, Ben Cameron, Ben Gibbard (of Death Cab for Cutie), Ben Holmes, Ben Lee, Ben Ottewell (of Gomez), Ben Sollee, Ben Taylor, Benjy Davis Project, Benjy Fox-Rosen Trio, Bert Jansch, Beth McGregor, Beth Orton, Bethany Yarrow, Bettina Harti, BETTY, Bettye LaVette, Bhi Bhiman, Bill Cunningham, Bill Dobrow, Bill Frisell, Bill Kirchen, Bill Kreutzmann/ 7Walkers, Billy Bragg, Binelli- Ferman Duo, Birdie Busch, BJ Thomas, Blood, Sweat & Tears, Blue Fringe, Blue Rodeo, Bob Mould, Bob Schneider, Bob Stewart, Bobby Bare Jr., Bombadil, Booga Sugar, Boots Factor, Boulder Acoustic Society, Boyd Shropshire, Boz Scaggs, Brandon Lee, Brazz Tree, Brendan Benson, Brendan Brown (of Wheatus), Brett Jolly, Breslov Bar Band, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Brooke Waggoner, Brooklyn Funk Essentials & Husnu Senlendirici, Brooks Wood, Brother Joscephus, Bruce Cockburn, Bryan Sutton, Budos Band, Buskin & Batteau, Calexico, Calise Hawkins, Candy John Carr, Candye Kane, Cara Salimando and many more...
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition to a functioning winery and 21,000 square foot restaurant and event space, City Winery is also equipped with a full stage, state-of-the-art sound system and in-house A/V - making it one of the most interesting venues in Manhattan. Whether you are planning a private party, a public concert or an intimate evening of music and spoken word, City Winery's stage and staff can accommodate a variety of live performances and cultural activities that will appeal to sophisticated New Yorkers and wine connoisseurs alike.
- What do I use as my ticket?
- We do not issue paper tickets. Your name is on a list at the front door. Your email confirmation and a photo ID are required to check in.
- What do I need to ensure my reservation?
- Your tickets serve as your reservation automatically. You do not need an additional reservation to eat and drink at your seats for the show, which will be held for you until the end of the show. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or credits.
- How long before a show can I sit down?
- Your seats are typically available to you 2 hours prior to the show unless otherwise specified by us prior to the event.
- Can I attend an event if i am under 21?
- We are an all ages venue. If under 21, we ask that you do not choose seats at the bar or consume alcohol.
- How do I get there? Is there parking?
- For Parking, Driving and Public Transport Directions, please click here.
- What happens if I run late? Will I lose my seats?
- Your seats will be held for you until the end of the show. We will never give your seats away.
- Is there a dress code?
- There is no formal dress code, we are a very casual venue.
- I bought tickets to a show, and now I can't make it. What are my options?
- Unfortunately all ticket sales are final and we do not issue refunds, transfers or credit. If you can find someone to use your tickets, please email your guest's name and your order number to email@example.com and we can alter your reservation.
- Do you serve more than just wine?
- Yes we do! We have a full bar for your drinking pleasure.
- Is there a food or drink minimum?
- There is no required minimum on food or drink, but a full menu and bar selection is available throughout the show.
- What are your box office hours?
- Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m..
- How do I make a reservation for a General Admission event?
- All you need to do is purchase your ticket. Seating is based on a first come, first served basis. We do not take reservations for these events, so please arrive early to get a good seat.
- What's included in my ticket purchase?
- Unless otherwise noted, your ticket price only includes your admission to the event. Dinner and drinks are not included but are available for purchase at your table.
- If I don't have a ticket to the show, can I still come in and sit at the bar?
- When we have a show, the main space is for ticket holders only. However our Barrel Room is a separate space and open to non ticket holders for dinner and drinks. Please make reservations for the Barrel Room here.